Friday, February 5, 2010

Animals are Meat: Get Over It!

For crying out loud! How stupid can liberals be? Apparently, this stupid:
History professor Andrew Hunt has set himself the task of convincing Sarah Palin to turn vegan. An article by Greg Mercer in the February 2 Record says that Hunt, an American-Canadian dual citizen and recent convert to veganism after some 40 years of eating meat, plans to send a new letter every week for a year to the outspokenly carnivorous former Republican vice-presidential candidate. "He plans to write about animal rights, health benefits of veganism, personal anecdotes about his own experience and even recipes. . . . ‘I intend to send them to her very religiously. I intend to persuade her that this is a much better way,’ Hunt said. ’I intend to write them as if I'm sitting at the dinner table with her.’" He plans to eventually publish the letters as a book and donate the proceeds to animal sanctuaries.

I thought I had heard it all when Prince Barack installed the veggie garden in front of the white house, but this takes the cake. As Sarah said in her book, "I love meat. I eat pork chops, thick bacon-burgers, and the seared fatty edges of a medium-well-done steak. But I especially love moose and caribou." 

Pass the tempeh - NOT!

 


No comments: