Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fire Rahm Emanuel Now!


To quote Three Dog Night:

"How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard
Easy to be cold"
Rahm Emanuel, the Obama Administration's Chief of Staff scolded liberal activists, calling them, "F—-ing retarded," according to several participants, as reported in the Wall Street Journal.

It's hard to disagree with Mr Emanuel's sentiment, but how can he look himself in the mirror after a heartless comment like that?

"Just as we'd be appalled if any public figure of Rahm's stature ever used the 'N-word' or other such inappropriate language, Rahm's slur on all God's children with cognitive and developmental disabilities -- and the people who love them -- is unacceptable, and it's heartbreaking," Palin wrote on her Facebook page. Palin's son has Down's Syndrome.

I wonder what would happen if a conservative used the word "colored" - I bet the liberal media would go crazy!

2 comments:

Phil "The Rock" Rockington said...

Gerry-
If Rahm Emanuel wants to call his own loonies a bad name, he bad name, I'm usually all for it. But I think I "get" what you're saying. I have retarded kids in my family, and probably even my grandad, so it pisses me off when people use that word.

Rock

ps: missed you in spin class today!

Mike Hunt said...

Some of your best friends are 'tards?